This detox contains
1. Unscented Epsom salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
2. Aluminum free baking soda (Sodium bicarbonate)
3. Borax (Sodium Tetraborate) combination of boron, sodium, and oxygen
4. Bentonite clay
** NO scents, additives or dyes**
Each small batch comes with 2 cups of detox mix. Should be enough for 4 baths.
Add 1/2 cup of this dry mixture to your bath. When using this detox bath, it's important to use as hot water as possible and soak in for at least 20 minutes.
- When Epsom salt is dissolved in water, it releases magnesium and sulfate ions that can be absorbed through your skin, providing you with magnesium and sulfates — which serve important bodily functions.
- Baking Soda - is used even with radiation exposure to protect the kidneys and other tissues. Baking soda mops up and carries the poisons away. It protects tissues and leaves an alkaline film or trail behind
- Borax is often found in dry lake beds in places like California’s Death Valley, where the water evaporated and left behind deposits of minerals
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay helps to remove impurities and dirt from the pores. Bentonite clay adsorbs materials by sticking to their molecules or ions. As the clay leaves the body, it takes the toxin
Also comes with the ingredient list and directions so you can make at home if you prefer.